June 2017 Craftin Desert Divas Crafty Haul

Hi guys! I finally got around to edit and upload my crafty haul from June 2017 - I know, I am kinda late in the game, but given that it seems many of you liked my previous haul video, I thought I would keep sharing my crafty hauls, and this one was next in line :)
I got all the goodies in this haul from the Craftin Desert Divas store, and this time I mostly focused on dies, cause I really like adding die cut details or create scene cards!
I will stop chatting now, and leave you to the video. Let me know if you enjoyed it and if you'd like me to keep sharing content like this! :)



And here is the list of the goodies I showed with links to the CDD shop, in case you are interested :)

Fancy Frames Dies
Shaker Tag Dies
Outdoor Landscape Dies
Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies
Island Dies
Mini Shaker Clips Dies
Citrus Bliss
Cotton Candy
Mermaid Lagoon
Shimmer Mix

As always I hope you enjoyed this video, and I will be back soon with a card in which you will see some of these dies in action!

No comments: